I. Start to close the mold1. Start clamping pressure: the initial setting value reference is 25, when this pressure is too small and leads to slow speed, try to increase the speed, this pressure is too small, and make the speed can not improve to the need to speed each time plus +5 try, note that the pressure is set larger, will make the dynamic template instant high pressure to change the static state into movement, to make the dynamic template hole and tie rod to produce huge friction, long to speed up the machine dynamic template The hole and tie rod wear, affecting the smoothness and precision of the moving template movement, may affect the production of the individual mold with high precision requirements for the clamping mechanism.
2. Start clamping speed: depends on the actual, but pay attention to the action should not be too fast, the speed to have a coherent movement with the next section of the clamping action, rather than an obvious pause action switching, it is best to set the speed high, the pressure is set to low, by the pressure control speed.
Push the mold by low pressure and low speed, starting from the distance that needs safety protection to the end of the mold completely closed
Second, low-pressure mold closing
1. Low-pressure mold closing speed: look at the actual, slow speed, too fast speed, even if there is set low pressure, inertia movement still has huge impact damage. Slip fast position shift, ejector pin break out and other unexpected hard obstacles, while entering the closing action, in the effective low-pressure slow mold closing protection parameters under the conditions, greatly reducing the impact damage.
In fact, you can this speed for a few dozen, and then do not move it, and then the pressure starts to adjust very low such as 5 for testing, to pressure control speed, and then step by step pressurization to the appropriate clamping protection speed.
2. Low-pressure clamping pressure: you can first set the speed very high and the pressure very low such as 5 for the clamping test, because the pressure is low, even if the speed is set very large, losing the support of pressure, the clamping speed will not be very fast, to control the speed by pressure, on the basis of 5, a little upward to the ideal clamping protection speed, to the lowest pressure clamping.
3. Low-pressure mold starts position: (i.e., the last section of the mold termination position) This should be set according to the size and structure of the mold size difference in value, generally between 5-20 cm before the mold closed, this position we look at. A lot of people is to set the mold together too close, just to start with low pressure, should get low-pressure protection in advance of the distance by the last section of the larger pressure speed impact mold closing, slide fast position shift, ejector pin break out and other unexpected hard obstacles, fast and fierce impact, when the low-pressure protection is invalid, it is too late.
4, low-pressure clamping termination position (i.e. high-pressure clamping start position): this parameter for the mold just completely closed position, that is, the dynamic template forward has reached the end of the stop, debugging first adjust the low-pressure pressure and speed, and then set the position to 0, close the door manual clamping test to derive a low-pressure clamping completely closed position value.
For example, this value is 2.2, the size of this value is subject to electronic ruler setting adjustment, adjust the mold tightness, the size of the clamping pressure, and this value will be affected by the machine precision and mold surface fine debris and other reasons, each time the mold may have a small change, so the termination position will be set slightly larger such as plus 0.2 set to 2.4 (reference plus 0.1-0.3), to the lowest position, the precise protection of the mold, if not the low-pressure clamping test to obtain the position value set a little larger, directly with 2.2, there may often be low-pressure clamping position is greater than 2.2, the low-pressure position can not end and can not be turned to high-pressure lock mold.
But more people are set mold there are several centimeters distance or long distance is not completely closed on the low-pressure termination, began to use high pressure, low-pressure protection is not effective, often see some mold was accidentally brought has been topped out of the formation of products to close the mold, the steel cavity was pressed to deformation.
Begin to use high pressure to push the machine hinge straight will have closed the mold lock press tight. Many people just set the mold is not completely closed, it began to use high pressure, low-pressure protection failure.
Third, high-pressure clamping mold
1. high-pressure clamping pressure: the initial setting value reference is 60, when it can not be met, each time +10 pressure, the pressure is too large, is unnecessary to increase the load on the machine.
2. high-pressure clamping speed: the initial setting value reference is 25, when it can not meet the needs, first try to increase the pressure to see, not before trying to speed up, each time +10. high-pressure clamping should not hear too loud, double the speed, clamping mechanism friction loss increased N times.
We should pay attention to the above I said the difference between mold clamping and mold locking is that the mold = dynamic template movement, mold locking = with high pressure to push the machine to hinge straight lock compression has been closed mold, low-pressure mold clamping protection settings in fact, most people are in low-pressure mold clamping start position and termination position is not done right.
First, the low-pressure start position when the mold is too close, the position is too small, low-pressure protection comes too late and is affected by the higher and faster pressure and speed of the previous section (start, fast, high-speed).
Second, the low-pressure termination position ends too early, when the mold there are several centimeters or greater distance not closed, the termination of the end of low-pressure protection, to the high-pressure clamping mold, these two problems generally exist at the same time, which becomes a low-pressure clamping protection position is too short, the former by the larger pressure faster speed clamping impact threat, after the pressure of high pressure clamping mold pressure on both sides of the sandwich, which is equivalent to the ineffective low-pressure clamping protection is a virtual nullity.
In the invalid low-pressure protection, the mold is pressed, the crash may appear the following problems: (clamping obstacles to higher pressure clamping = press mold, clamping hard obstacles higher speed clamping = crash mold)
1. The mold is not badly pressed because the structure is simpler and the pressure of closing the mold is not great.
2. When the mold is pressed, the precision of the mold type decreases, and the injection molding conditions change, making it more difficult to debug the process parameters.
3. The mold is pressed, resulting in the decrease of mold precision, which makes the burrs of forming products increase and increases, increasing the work intensity and workload of production workers, accelerating the fatigue of workers, and decreasing the output, quality, and efficiency of products. Work on the work of the like degree in decline, staff turnover may therefore have a little increase.
4. The mold is pressed, resulting in a decrease in the precision of the mold, making the burr of the formed product larger and more. The original personnel has been unable to meet the work on the need for labor, need to increase manpower, so that labor-intensive production and manufacturing of products, more labor-intensive, increased labor expenses, raising the cost of product production and manufacturing.
5. The mold is pressed and hit, resulting in the mold being damaged and even unable to produce, delaying production and requiring time and expense to repair the mold.
6. The smooth surface of the mold cavity is hit and crushed, no matter how to repair, it is difficult to avoid leaving a patch mark, leaving a mark on the formed product, for the combination of finished products up to belong to the plastic parts in the direct view surface, a smooth product surface has a repair such as a trace, which is a beauty of the defect, product quality, and grade may be affected.
7. The mold is pressed and knocked down. The bad mold is burned and barged to repair and mend. Mold quality and performance to accelerate the decline, the incidence of mold bad rise, increasing the cost of mold operation and maintenance expenses. With more repair, more repair, and the gradual decline of precision, the service life of the injection mold will eventually be not properly protected in the production, but by the production of accidental impact on the pressure of the push residue, and eventually, shorten the life.
In summary of all the above, the pressure mold, crash mold these things on the production quality, yield, cost, efficiency caused a lot of impacts, should be to avoid its occurrence and to do something.
Last: Reasons and measures to deal with bad exhaust of injection moulds Next: Influence of injection temperature and speed on product shrinkage
Latest blog posts
Custom molds injection molding
Custom molds injection molding is a manufacturing process that involves creating custom molds to produce plastic parts. Injection molding is a popular technique used in various industries such as...
Plastic injection molding companies
Plastic injection molding is a manufacturing process that involves injecting molten plastic into a mold to create a wide range of plastic products. From car parts to medical devices and household items, plastic injection molding is used to create a variet
PET Preform Injection Moulding Machine
PET preform injection molding is a manufacturing process that is used to create PET (polyethylene terephthalate) preforms that can be later blown into bottles, jars, and other containers. This process...
You may like
Analysis of the most fundamental causes of scorching of injection molded products
Melt rupture leads to scorching,When the melt is injected into a large volume cavity at high speed and high pressure, it is easy to produce melt rupture phenomenon, at this time, the melt surface...
Analysis of the key points of the injection mold assembly
Before assembly, you should carefully study and analyze the general assembly drawing. Parts diagram, to understand the role of each part, characteristics and its technical requirements, to determine the assembly benchmark.
Advantages and disadvantages of hot runners
Advantages, Shortened cycle time, The cycle time is shortened because there is no limitation on the cooling time of the sprue system, so the part can be ejected in time after it is formed and cured...
Injection molding process parameters and their adjustment
I. The injection molding process can be simply expressed as follows,The previous cycle is finished - mold closure - filling - holding pressure - glue back - cooling - mold opening...